Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Two in one

I was happy to see that the color challenge was posted Monday night, I love when that happens! I have to tell you, it sure isn't easy trying to stamp anything with little ones running around. It took me waaay longer than anticipated making the origami box for the TLC challenge. I made the mistake of trying to stamp when I had to pack lunches, get Kylie ready for school and get the little ones breakfast. Didn't they know that mommy was trying to stamp??? :)

Since it wasn't quite my bedtime (it was past in fact lol!) I decided to go ahead and make two cards for the color challenge. The colors were Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Kraft. Have I mentioned that I LOVE Kraft? ;)

This card was made using a few of the super cute new stamps by DRS Designs. I just love this sentiment :)

This second card was made using the What's Up mini set from There She Goes. This adorable little set is only $5, what a steal!!



7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Both of your cards are fantastic and I am LOVING this color combo!!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful card, Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love the color combo. I have to try to make a card with that. Your cards are always so clean and simple.. Love' them.

Betty J Schaub said...

Love these colors! Awesome cards!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Jess both of these cards are wonderful. I like you love the craft paper and I don't think it gets used often enough.

Just think how much stamping we oould get done if it were not for all those pesky little things we have to do around the house...lol.

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. You should have seen me sorting the M&Ms and Kisses. Now I can not wait to use the red ones for Valentines Day and the green for St. Patties Day. Any way hope you enjoy the rest of the week and I hope the water level has dropped. Take care Jess.

Love Ya
Debbie/Phx AZ

Anonymous said...

What beautiful creations!! :) Love your soft colors on them both!!

Kim P said...

Bother of these cards are wonderful!

(as always!)