Monday, January 19, 2009

My basic grey calendar

Sorry for the late post today, I had busy morning! First here is the WIR winner:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:29
Timestamp: 2009-01-19 20:09:10 UTC

Comment # 29 is an email comment from:
Jessica:Just LOVE the cards this week. Can't figure out which one I love the most. And I would certainly love to be the proud owner of "Welcome Home". By the way, I am getting ready to do my cards for the shop in SC, so this would be a great addition to the ones I already have from TSG. (Boy, now that I look back on this e-mail, I notice I used the word LOVE a ton of times, didn't I? LOL) Have a wonderful day. And give the little ones hugs from me.
Hugs,Lynn
Monday, January 19, 2009

Congratulations Lynn! Let me know which card you would like and your goodies will be sent out to you :)

*************************
Right before Christmas Kelli (who is hosting the TSG ATC swap over on splitcoast) gave me this awesome calendar kit by Basic Grey. I LOVE this kit! It included all the pieces to make it and even directions on how to make each page. It was so easy to put together and it turned out beautifully and is going to make a great addition to my craft room. Thanks Kelli!!
January February

March April

May June
July August

September October

November December

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl!! This is amazing!!! I want a calendar like that!! This is FANTASTIC!!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess this is just so precious what a great gift for you and your family. You did an awesome job with this kit of course it is the pictures that put the cherry on top. Take care and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

P.S. congrats to Lynn enjoy your goodies :-)

Rebecca Ednie said...

Gorgeous. Tfs!