Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Feeling a little sketchy....

So when I saw the sketch challenge posted I thought "wahoo! I can totally do this". Pffffttt.... I tried three different cards with this sketch and finally had to call it quits. Again, this card is pretty simple but I love that DP by BoBunny! I have found that I am drawn to a lot of papers that they make.

All of the images used on this card are by DRS Designs and some are from their brand new releases! There are some cute ones, you should check them out ;)

We are supposed to have some major flooding in our area over the next 24 hours so keep me in your thoughts! (We live right next to the river. In fact, you can see it from our bedroom window!) Hopefully I don't float away :)

Supplies: Stamps-DRS Designs. Paper- BoBunny, very vanilla, kraft. Ink- Sahara Sand, momento tuxedo black. Accessories- brads, dimensionals.


4 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Simplicity is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW Jess you really nailed this one I love the dp. Hope you have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! Glad you stuck with it.

Jessica, you & your family are in my prayers. My SIL is also experiencing flooding in her area too. So prayers going up for all of you.

Unknown said...

Jessica, the simplicity is beautiful from this angle as well. Hang in there, this rain & water HAS to stop sometime. Bellingham has 3 pgs of road closures/detours again today. I HAVE to get out to work tonight......supposed to get sunshine soon.