Saturday, January 17, 2009

There She Goes ATC swap

Today I get to go meet with my stamping friends for my monthy stamping get together! Wahoo!! I soooo needed a mini vaca :P

Oh and some fun stuff! My friend Kelli started a There She Goes ATC swap over at SCS. It's going to be a lot of fun and I would love to see you guys join! I have :) You can find out the details HERE. And for those of you that are waiting on the Special Delivery set, it will be back in stock on Thursday!

Today's inspiration challenge was teen Pottery Barn. I love the fun designs and colors, there were a lot to choose from! I ended up choosing this guys room for my card. The images are from DRS Designs and I colored them with copic markers and then used my blender pen and Blush Bloosom ink for the skin tones. This is such a sweet little image.....


5 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

Cute card--Finally got a chance to go look at the stamps at "There she goes"...So darn cute! I ordered 3 sets! Love your blog and your work! tfs!

Christi Flores said...

This is SO sweet! I am going to have to check out the TSG ATC swap! That sounds like fun!!

Betty J Schaub said...

AWE!

Unknown said...

I love the image on this card. Love how you colored the image.

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess what a sweet card. Thanks for the heads up regarding the A
TC swap. I love ATCs, I love you and I love your stamps. What could be better. I just left a comment to see if there is room for one more.

Have a great weekend and TFS.

Love You
Debbie/Phx AZ