Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A new Guest Designer and TSG Challenge!!

Today is a very exciting day cause I get to make two announcements. First I would like to introduce our Guest Designer for the month of February- Julie Lacey!! I have been stalking Julie's gallery for quite a while. She does absolutely gorgeous work! And her blog? Just as fabulous!! I am so happy to have her as part of the team :) Stop by and welcome her to the TSG family!

And second is this month's TSG challenge!
This month's challenge is all about GOING DIMENSIONAL! You are to use dimensionals in your cards/projects. I love the depth that they give when used on whole panels or just part of an image to make it stand out. Please use the keyword TSG03 when uploading to your gallery. Those of you that use your TSG stamps will be entered to win one of the brand new release sets!

This challenge will run through Friday. I will be choosing the winner on Saturday!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to see what Julie comes up with the new sets!!

Julie said...

Wow! Thanks, Jessica! I'm so excited to be part of the team! :)

~*Joni said...

YAY YAY YAY! A fun challenge! Off to the craft room I go...Kelli Jo's ATC can WAIT. ;) teehee!

~*Joni said...

btw congratulations Julie!!!

Betty J Schaub said...

Ok Lady, I took your challenge and here's my card.
love

Gabby said...

Congrats Julie! Can't wait to see more awesome creations!

It's like telepathy or something because I just finished off my ATC's this afternoon using dimension!!! Great minds huh? :P I'll upload to the gallery right now! ;)

~amy~ said...

Yahoo for Julie...she rocks!

KOstvig said...

This is our SCS gallery right or is it a different one...

Christi Flores said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Julie!! I put dimensionals on all my cards so this challenge is going to be a breeze for me!

Anonymous said...

Your cards and layout are so cute.

Jodi Collins said...

How AWESOME! Julie is the BOMB!!! Awesome challenge too...I use dimensionals on EVERYTHING...hmmm...maybe that is why I go through them so fast!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, love the challenge. dimensionals are always on my card, somewhere! congrats, Julie!

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium with sleeping pills - buy valium by roche online