Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DRS Sketch

Crafty Taglines and Let's Get Together are now back in stock!

As soon as I saw the sketch on Splitcoast, I immediately thought of these cute ladybugs by DRS Designs! Do you see the ladybugs in the corners? Those are ribbon slides! How cool is that?!


It's going to be a busy day for me. I have a new shipment of stamps coming in which means just about everything will be back in stock at the There She Goes store by this afternoon! Yippee!! I just love seeing the UPS man pull up in front of my house on Stamp days. It's like Christmas :)
















7 comments:

Tracey said...

AN adorable card Jessica! Love those bugs!!

Stacy said...

This is a super cute card. I love the ladybugs.

Anonymous said...

How very cute this is!! Love your ladybug ribbons slides in the corner!! SO DARN CUTE!! :)

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is SO cute!! These are my colors and I love those lady bugs!! I'm off to check out todays sketch!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute girl!! Got my hydrant...I promise to be gentle with this one, LOL!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess this card is as cute as a bug..lol I love this card you did a great job. Hope you are all well take care and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Kim P said...

Love those lady bugs!

And that bold red is a fun departure from the softer tones you often use. Nice way to shake things up!