Friday, January 30, 2009

Sneak Peek: Flowers of Happiness & DFF!

I am so excited to share with you a few sneak peeks from this set! I always have been (and always will be!) a flower stamp addict. I love to color them, cut them, layer them, sparkle them.... well.... you get the idea ;). Flowers of Happiness is a set of 17 and has lots of gorgeous images and beautiful sentiments!

Today I'm going to show you a Dollar Find Friday project that I made using this set.

Supplies: Stamps, images colored and cut, ink pads, picture, $1 alterable frame

Step 1: Using Close to Cocoa, stamp off once and stamp onto frame. Stamp sentiment in black. (How great is this sentiment???? It is definitely one of my favorites so far!)

Step 2: Add your cut images and a little bling!
I love this picture of my two big girls. It amazes me when I sit and watch the girls as they play together. I am so blessed that all three of our girls get along so well and hardly ever fight! It reminds me why we chose to have our girls so close in age (they are 3, 4 & 5 now!) It's going to be nice to look at this picture when I have all three girls going crazy and running around the house like monkeys lol!!
On to the sneak peeks!
This card features another one of the great sentiments that come with this set. This was very quick and simple to make and still gorgeous!

The main image of this card is actually two different stamps. The frame and the sentiment. I designed this frame to fit THREE different sentiments that come with this set!
Today is the last day to get your challenge cards in! The challenge is to use dimensionals in your card/project and those of you that use your TSG stamps will qualify to win a new release stamp set! Please use the keyword TSG03 when you upload it to the SCS gallery.
Today is also the last day to enter in the DT member's blog candy give away. The winners of both the challenge and blog candy will be announced during Saturday's Release chat on the Paper Craft Planet Group! Stay tuned tomorrow to see all three of the new sets in their entirety :)

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I loooooooove that picture frame. Awesome!

Julie said...

OMGOSH! That frame is AWESOME, Jessica!! Can't wait to get stampin' with that set! :) All your samples are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

All the sneak peeks are beautiful, Jessica!
I love the photo frame, especially!! What a awesome idea!!

Angel said...

oh wow, this set looks amazing!! i'll have to see if i can find time and come chat w/ y'all on PCP!! lovin' the peeks!!!!

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl! That frame is amazing and I LOVE your cards! Awesome!!!

Holly aka Toy said...

Ok, lemme get this straight. you cut those leaves out?!?! You are a far better woman than I! LOL

This is awesome, Jessica!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Wow Jessica! These projects rock girl! I am loving that frame! I have one similar too it that is just waiting to be altered...I may just try this out! :D

Gabby said...

OMG...I am LOVING what you made with that AMAZING set! I WANT ONE!!! Dangit...I hope I can use my BIL's computer to place my order because I know you're gonna get sold out. I don't want to cry on my birthday! :( (the 2nd)

Lisa H. said...

what a fabulous set! love your samples. Just got my challenge card done, off to upload to SCS. TFS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

That frame is gorgeous and I am LOVIN all the new sets..you have done it again girl!!