Monday, January 26, 2009

And the winner is....

Happy Monday everyone! It has been a crazy busy weekend for me and of course I didn't get as much relaxing and stamping done as I would have liked. Didn't I call that one LOL?? Thank you for your patience as you are waiting to here the winner of my Blogiversary Blog Candy! Thanks to all of you, for it is because of you that I have had such a successful first year in the blogging world!!

Drum Roll please.......

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:58
Timestamp: 2009-01-26 19:07:02 UTC

Comment #58 is: AMY who said

~amy~ said...
So chock full of goodness....the DT did a fabulous job on all of their cards! I {heart} Bev's card...I'd immediately display it in my stamp studio :)
Sunday, January 25, 2009

Congratulations Amy!! Email me which card and 3 stamp sets you would like and those will be sent right out to you!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wooo Hoooo...that's me! You've just made my week :) Thank you!

Angela said...

Congrats Amy!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Congrats for Amy enjoy your goodies.

Debbie/Phx AZ