Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's one of THOSE days...

Special Delivery is now back in stock!!

The challenge on SCS today was to alter some DP that you have. I thought that sounded like a fun challenge and started it right away. That was at 10:00 this morning. It is now noon and I am just now able to post it. It took me TWO hours to finish this card!! Between the kiddos and the husband, I feel like I'm gonna go crazy lol! Why is it when you have something that you want to get done "real quick" your family picks up on that does what they can to bug you? Is it just me?? Please tell me it's not just me!

I used the set Welcome Home for this card. I colored it with colored pencils and blended it with OMS. If I had been able to concentrate, I'm sure my coloring would have been a heck of a lot better ;) For the scallop circle, I used my Crop o dile and punched out the small circles to get this fun effect.

Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful day! I'm just going to try and survive ;)

4 comments:

Kim P said...

great card, Jessica! I love how the swiss dots embossing mimics the polka dot paper. And your coloring looks great! ;-)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Jess this card is so lovely I love the soft colors you chose and that stamp set no matter how it is used always looks so elegant.

Have a great weekend and TFS.

Love Ya
Debbie

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful!!! I love this Set and you have made it look so wonderful with the pizazzed DP!!

Welcome to the club of always being bugged at the *worst* times - I do believe the kiddo's sense it - LOL!!! I know mine do too - LOL!!!

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful!!!!