Monday, January 5, 2009

DRS Designs New Releses!

DRS Designs has released some super cute new stamps this month! (You can see all of their New Releases HERE) So I called my friend Kelli to come over and stamp with me(for the first time! Usually we just chat at Starbucks for a couple of hours ) while I played with my brand new stamps. Well.... some how I was the only one that was stamping while my DH and Kelli watched me. Imagine the pressure lol!! We ended up staying up till 3:00 AM telling stories and laughing but somehow I was able to stamp 6 cards. We had such a great time, I can't wait until Kelli comes back for some more fun :)

I think that these three images are my favorites of the new release. Aren't they adorable?And I just love how this card turned out! Simple usually isn't my thing but somehow I pulled it off this time :)

Supplies: Stamps- DRS Designs Paper- Very vanilla, chocolate chip, kraft. Ink- chocolate chip, pacific point, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, versa mark. Accessories- clear embossing powder, dimensionals, circle punches.

And also, we can't forget about this week's WIR winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:28
Timestamp: 2009-01-05 18:36:52 UTC

Comment number 28 is: Cheryl

Cheryl said...
Congrats on your blogaversary!Absolutely love the cards this week!
Monday, January 05, 2009

Congradulations Cheryl! Email me with which card you would like and that as well as your new stamp set will be sent out to you!

5 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Congrats to Cheryl enjoy your set and your choice of card.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Kim P said...

LOVE this! "Simple" looks good on you!! *wink*

Stephanie Hargis said...

This card is fabulous Jessica! I LOVE the simple elegance of it! Wowie!

((hugs))

Kelli Hull said...

Me thinks it was the COFFEE!!!! LOL!!! Looks as good in picture as IRL!!!!