Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's time to party!

Join us tonight from 7-9 PM (Pacific time) on the Paper Craft Planet There She Goes group where we'll be chatting and having fun until the new releases will be available for purchase!

Looking for something fun to do with your new stamps? Check out this 5+1 card swap on SCS just for this release!

You're So Punny
How cute are all these images?! See that cute little whale's water spout? It was designed to fit all of the sentiments that go with it! Most of all sentiments will fit in your favorite punches, think of all the possibilities!


Roses & Chocolate
I love all of the different elements to this set! All of them are perfect for any love projects that you have in mind.


Flowers Of Happiness
These gorgeous flowers are so fun to color and layer for a more detailed project or just stamped in color for a simple yet WOW project. The frame in the corner was designed to fit three of the sentiments that are included in this set and how great are these sentiments?!
*************
I made this card for today's Inspiration challenge on SCS. We were to take the inspiration from the website Elum. Oh my, everything is on this site is sooo gorgeous! It took me a long time to finally choose this piece-







I used the new stamp set Flowers of Happiness and I love the look of the flowers stamped as an outline image! Add a touch of bling and you've got GORGEOUS! For the Rose Red layer, I stamped my sentiment and then ran it through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder (my favorite!) and used the inverted side. I then added a few brads to finish it off.

6 comments:

KOstvig said...

Very cute Jessica all the sets are great

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessica, I love them all! I hope I get back in time tonight to join the party. Heading to the beach today..

Lisa H. said...

eee! these sets are so great. I LOVE the flower set. and I still can't get over how cute that little squirrel is!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty and love the colors. These stamp sets are so cool and can't wait for the party.

Connie M. said...

Oh Jessica! All the sets are wonderful! I will have to make a point to join in the fun tonight!

Cathy said...

I think your card is georgous. Love all the new stamp sets. I need to know what the name of the punch is that you used on the top of the card. I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Thanks