Saturday, May 2, 2009

You make my heart sing

Happy Saturday everyone! Last night was a good stampin kinda night. After the girls were in bed of course ;) So I channeled my inner Jen and pulled out some Kraft for my card base. I absolutely love the look of Kraft, black, and bright colors together. I think that it makes such a striking color combo!
For this card I used a combo of SU Designer Series papers. I used the set Happy Day. This set is soo much fun to color and paper piece! Coloring and cutting is always calming to me and after all of the excitement from the last few days, I definitely needed some calming :)

And here is the inside of the card. Isn't that little bird too cute??

Also- there is another fun TSG Swap being hosted by Kate on SCS! This months swap is "anything but a card" featuring the May releases. You can find out all of the details here. I hope that you will join us!
Do you have a There She Goes card or project that you would like to share? There is now a Customer Album set up in the brand new gallery for anyone to upload to! You can check it out here.
Have a great weekend and I will see you back here for the Week In Review tomorrow! With all of the sneak peeks from this week, I'm sure that is going to be an amazing one :)

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Jessica,

I love the colour combo you used!! I must try some kraft and black like you did!! Such a CUTE stamp set!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Lesley :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is so classy....love your layered tree.....and your sweet 'tweet'......cute

Jen Tapler said...

hee hee hee!!! LOVE that Kraft!!! :-) Sorry I missed the release party - we finally have internet back on this evening, so I'm catching up on blogging. Off to check out the new website and forum!!!

Lori said...

Love how you popped the images!

Justine said...

Love it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is very striking