Monday, May 25, 2009

6x6 swap card and WIR winner

Thank you so much for all of the happy birthday wishes! I had an amazing day yesterday :) I woke up to a brand new flat panel tv installed in my stamp room courtesy of my wonderful husband. I now officially have no reason to leave my craft room lol! Well.... I guess I will have a to leave to at least feed the family and clean a little bit right? :-p Not only that but he also put together a surprise party for me! It was a gorgeous day filled with lots of fun with great friends (some who I haven't seen in quite awhile). After we had a bbq at our house, we all walked down to the river for a little bit of fishing and to enjoy a bonfire. It was definitely a great birthday and I feel so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband.

I wanted to share a 6x6 recipe card that I made for a cocktail/appetizer swap that Kelli hosted. I chose to use a recipe my friend Dani and I came up with a couple of years ago at a New Year's Party that we were at. I only drink about once a year and with this drink, that's all I need lol!



And here is this week's WIR winner!


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:17
Timestamp: 2009-05-25
20:24:19 UTC


Comment #17- Debby!

Debby said...
You do indeed have a talented bunch of designers! Wishing you a Happy Birthday! Hopy you have glorious day.
Monday, May 25, 2009

Congrats Debby! Email me your info and which card you would like and that will be sent out to you.

1 comment:

Debby said...

I love your 6x6 recipe pages. Gorgeous. And thank you so much! Just sent an email for the WIR.