Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yikes!

I made this card for today's sketch challenge and I love how it turned out! I started it early this morning but had to take a break from it because the girls and I had to run to Wallyworld before the little boy I babysit came over. I didn't realise until I had just about finished up this card that to day is Wednesday! Stampbook Wednesday! So sorry folks, but I don't have a Stampbook Page to share with you guys this week, but I promise to next week :)
I used the new stamp set She's A Lady and colored her in with copic markers. I had a little trouble with the markers bleeding around the skirt so I took my colorless blender to take out as much of the ink from the white as I could and when it dried, took my white gel pen to the outside edges. Now you can hardly tell that I ever had a problem :)

The background paper is from my new favorite DP from SU called Sweet Slumber. The middle panel is some DP from a retired holiday pack by SU. The main panel is popped up on dimensionals as well as the sentiment. The flower is from my collection that I'm pretty sure I picked up from my gramma's craft room ;)

Happy Hump Day!



4 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very pretty! I'm about to get that set (thanks again!)inky this afternoon -- hopefully. Love the colors.

Crystal said...

How fun, great colors!!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Jess this card ROCKS!!! The colors, the layers and your coloring are all awesome. Great job with the challenge.

Enjoy what's left of this week.

Love Ya
Debbie

Crystal said...

I have done the same thing using the white gel pen to fix mistakes...all in a days crafting...