Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TSG Color Challenge

Have I mentioned that I never want to leave my craft room? lol! Now that I have even more time to get some stampin time in :)

I made this card for last Friday's TSG Color Challenge. But after I was finished with it, I realised that I used Regal Rose instead of Rose Red lol! So I will be making another one later today to qualify for the real color challenge.
I used the colors Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal and Chocolate chip. The images are from the set Nature of Friendship and sentiment is from Friendship Flowers. I added some pearls to a few of the flowers and Liquid Pearls to the rest.


Off to stamp :)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Jessica this is gorgeous love the added stitching!

Debby said...

It's gorgeous. I have that set and I love it! And I agree with Crystal, the stitching adds that extra oomph! Love it!

Christi Flores said...

Oh wow!! I love this!!!

Chrissy's Creations said...

Beautiful, I love the stitching detail.