Monday, May 18, 2009

WIR Winner!

Happy Monday everyone! I have a couple of cards that I made on Friday that I wanted to share with you guys but I broke my laptop on Friday which has all of my photo editing software on it. Grrr.... don't you hate when things like that happen?? But I do have this week's WIR winner for you!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:1
Timestamp: 2009-05-18 17:16:13 UTC

Comment #1 (does that ever happen??)- Kristyn!

Kristyn said...
Love these new DT cards! My favs are the butterflies, cupcakes & shoes :-) Great work y'all as usual!
Sunday, May 17, 2009

Congrats Kristyn! Email me your info and which card you would like and that will be sent right out to you :)

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

I can't believe I won! Thanks so much :-) An email is on its way!