Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crop For The Cure

Today I wanted to share with you guys some things I put together for a gift basket for Tracey's Crop For The Cure. You can read all about it here.

Here is the tag that I made for the basket. I used the new set A-Z and 1,2,3 and the sentiments from Happy Day (plus my customised name stamp that I have). I have been having so much fun with the new sets this month and I am in love with my new Sweet Slumber DP by SU!
Here is one of the cards for the gift basket. This is actually a larger sized scrapling and measures (I believe) 2.5x4.25. These little cards are so darn cute and fun to make :)
This card was definitely a labor of love! Every part of the main image is paper pieced. Now usually this wouldn't be a big deal but I made 5 of these so it took a little while to cut out all of those pieces! But I love how it turned out. All of the images in the Happy Day are perfect for paper piecing!

I showed you guys this card last week, I liked it so much that I decided to use it for the "theme" of my gift basket.
Here are all of the cards together. There are a total of 10. Don't they look so pretty all together?And of course I had to make some matching envies ;)
I would show you guys a picture of the basket all put together but I shipped it to Tracey unassembled because I have a feeling it probably wouldn't have made it to Canada as pretty as I had sent it lol! So maybe after Tracey puts it together she'll send us a picture.

And here is a random picture of me and one of my best friends Danielle. She called me on Saturday to tell me that she was bored and wanted to go out and do something. We ended up going shopping for clothes and brought all three of the girls with us. Needless to say, shopping didn't last very long- we only made it through 2 stores before we were all ready to go home lol! So Dani and I just hung out in the craft room and chatted for awhile :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super fabulous, Jessica!! They are such a fantastic goodies for the basket!! Love it!

Maureen said...

WOW!! This card set is awesome!! I *must* have that stamp set!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness Jessica! These are gorgeous!! I can't wait to receive them! I know I can't keep them but at least I can oogle them for a bit before giving them away. Thank you so much for your support of our event. It is very much appreciated!! I will be happy to take a picture and send it to you when the goodies arrive! :)

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess what a great cause and your cards and envies are fabulous. Speaking of envy I am so envious of those stampers who live close enough to get together with you to shop, stamp and chat. Who knows someday I may have a trip to WA in my future that would be fab!!!

Love Ya
Debbie