Friday, May 15, 2009

Dollar Find Friday (Jessie- Socks) & some fun new stuff too!

Happy Friday everyone!


First I would like to share a sneak peek of the super cute project Jessie put together for this week's Dollar Find Friday tutorial. These socks are so stinkin cute and I can't wait to make some for the girls! Make sure you stop by her blog to see the full tutorial, you're gonna love it!


And now for some new TSG fun!

Challenges:
Every Friday, TSG will post a new challenge on the There She Goes forum! The challenges will change from week to week and there is no deadline so feel free to play in any of the challenges at any time :)

This week's challenge is an awesome one that you won't want to miss! You can find out all of the details HERE.

Friday Night Chats-
The Friday fun doesn't stop at the challenges! There will also be a Friday night chat on the forum from 7-9 both Eastern and Pacific time. That way, it will be easier for everyone to join in on the fun. I will post the Chat Thread Friday mornings and feel free to post throughout the day :) I have such a great time chatting with you guys at the Release Parties that I thought it was a shame to only do it once a month. So come introduce yourself and get ready to meet new friends and have some fun!! You can find today's chat thread on the TSG Forum HERE!

Here is the card that I made for today's TSG Friday Challenge-
All of the stamps used are from the set Cupcake Mix & Match and the DP is by Basic Grey. After cutting my white panels with a Nestability die, I stamped the cupcake tier image in Momento Tuxedo Black and colored in the cupcakes using a blender pen and ink pads and also added a little sparkle with my Stardust Gelly Roll pen. I added dimensionals between the layers before adhering it to the card base. I added some Kaiser pearls to the side as well. The scallops on the bottom panel were made using SU's Scallop Border Punch.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I hope to see you at the chat tonight!!

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute card Jessica!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card. I love it.