Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gotta go!

I'm in a little bit of a rush today because I have a dr. appointment that I have to leave for in exactly 20 min. But hey, I had to make a card first right???


I made this for todays color challenge which was to use Garden Green, Cameo Coral and Ballet Blue. I watercolored the images from Happy Day, cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals. I added the images to the front panel which was embossed with a nestie and then mounted with dimensionals again on the card base.

6 comments:

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Fab card for someone on the go..lol. Really Jess I love this card great job with the challenge. This is one of the sets I ordered and received yesterday in the mail and I can not wait to play with it...yipeeee!!.

I hope your doctor's appointment goes well and that you and/or your family are doing well. Keep up the good work with everything. I love the great new look of the stamp store blog!!!

Love Ya
Debbie

Crystal said...

so very pretty, love your scoring, beautiful!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous! I hope everything goes ok at the doctors!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, Jessica!!
Love vanilla on vanilla layers!

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous....classy.....clean

Becky Sorensen said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous. Tfs.
hugs,