Friday, May 29, 2009

June TSG Monthly Challenge!

It's that time again! Time for another great There She Goes stamp release :) From now on TSG will be releasing stamps on the last Sunday of the month.

We are going to start this month's festivities with the monthly TSG Release Challenge. This month's challenge is a fabulous color challenge that was inspired by some of Joanne's gorgeous cards.

Black
White (Very Vanilla ok)
One other color (Monochomatic schemes ok)
NO other color aloud!

If you would like to play along in this challenge, post a link to your project in the Mr. Linky at the end of this post. You do NOT need to have to use TSG stamps nor do you need a blog. You can add the link to your project from an online craft gallery as well! I will choose a random winner from those that play along and that lucky person will get their choice of one of the new stamp sets! This challenge is open from Friday-Sunday and I will announce the winner on my blog on Monday.

So there is this boy. He's kinda crazy.... but I love him :)
This Stampbook Page was inspired by this card of Joann's. I love the striking look of the black/white/and red together and the circle is just the right touch. I thought that this crazy picture of Matt and I would go perfect with the quote I used. What do you think? ;) Do you recognise these stamps? No? That's because it's a sneak peek of one of the new sets that will be released on Sunday!

Last but certainly not least, I am delighted to share with you guys this month's Guest Trendsetter- Krystie Hersch (krystie lee on SCS)! She has such a gorgeous clean and simple style and I know that we are just going to love what she comes up with using TSG stamps. Stop by her blog and welcome her to the team :)

Make sure you stop by tomorrow to check out the June release Blog Hop Challenge to get a peek at the new sets that will be released!


June TSG Monthly Challenge! Participants
1. Becky S
2. RobertaW
3. margaret
4. NinaB (Croatia)
5. NinaB (Croatia) 2nd card
6. Susan Hughes
7. Catherine Levy
8. SMK
9. Lynn Everett
10. katie cotton
11. **Lesley**

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO cute!! You two are so much fun!!

Becky Sorensen said...

Matt is quite a ham, isn't he!!! I am hoping this summer to road trip with Katie and all our kids to Chehalis - hoping to meet you in person then!!! LOL

I did a card, had to use this cool ribbon I found!!


hugs,

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, Jessica!
You guys are so cute together:)

Beth S said...

Love your L.O.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am so honored that you used my card for inspiration. Thanks so much. I guess I am out of the loop lately...will have to do a challenge card....well...actually, some of my sneak peak cards fit the challenge.....hmm...guess I'll go back an edit that upcoming post to refer to the challenge...lol

Justine said...

Jessica, DON"T pick yet, I am working on mine and will have it uploaded shortly

Justine said...

Guess my message didn't make it.
Here is my card anyway.
http://stampinoutalzheimers.ning.com/photo/thinking-of-yousweet-n-sassy

Lynn Everett said...

Jessica: I loved being able to join the June challenge. Thanks for the opportunity. And the pic of you and your hubby is just great and it looks so great on the Joanne's idea.
Hugs, Lynn