Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh happy day...

We have been spending so much time outside due to the beautiful weather we are having. I love it! I love the new set Happy Day because it feels so "Springy" to me (even though my tree looks a little "Fallish" on this card lol!).
I just got a new set of Prismacolor Pencils and I knew that this image would be perfect for a test run. It was so much fun to color! When I was done coloring in the entire image, I blended the pencils using OMS, added some more shading and went over it with OMS once more.

If you haven't heard yet, There She Goes will now be releasing new stamp sets at a new date! It will now be on the last Sunday of the month instead of on the first of every month. The TSG Monthly Newsletter will be going out this afternoon so make sure you sign up to get all of the details about the upcoming release! You can sign up for the newsletter by entering your email address in the Newsletter box located on the left hand side of the home page on the TSG website.


7 comments:

Connie M. said...

This is sooo adorable, Jessica! Love the popped up leaves and clouds!

Crystal said...

so beautiful, love that tree and how you popped it up!! fabulous design!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable Jessica!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card - Jessica!!! It is one fun Set for sure I lvoe it too :)

Tracey said...

Love this Jessica! Gorgeous!

Debby said...

Purty. Love all the pop up details.

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess I love this card and the colors are just wonderful. Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy your wonderful weather.

Love You
Debbie