Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Today is the last day-

For you guys to complete your TSG challenge! The challenge is to make anything BUT a Christmas card. Totally easy. Plus if you make a challenge card using TSG stamps you qualify to win a new release TSG stamp set!! So get your cards made and use the keyword TSG02 for your upload keyword.

And of course after a long three days ;) Here is the preview of the three new stamp sets that will be available tonight at 12:00 AM Eastern time (9:00 PM Pacific time)!!


Welcome Home
Size- 6x8
Set of 22
$22
LOL Taglines
Size- 6x8
Set of 17
$22
Special Blend
Size- 4x6
Set of 17
$15

9 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I can't wait to get those other sets!!! :)

Stampin Cats said...

I'll order all 3 buy the end of the weekend. Love them all.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

that shopping with the game warden sentiment almost made me wet my pants. that is so the truth. :)

Anonymous said...

Great job again Jess these sets are great and so are the prices. Thanks for all your time and hard work. Happy New Year and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Lisa H. said...

wow! oh wow! love these. I wasn't sure if I needed to link my card somehow, but I did the challenge and I was soooo glad to NOT make a Christmas card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oooooo, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!

kat said...

WOW! I LOVE Taglines! What great [and true] sentiments!

Carol said...

Happy New Year! The stamp about food and sex had me laughing out loud!! Great stamp sets, I see an order being placed in my future!!

Etha said...

just about laughed tears with the new taglines set, TOO funny :)