Saturday, December 27, 2008

I have a little secret....

And I HATE keeping secrets lol! I am so excited to finally be able to share with you guys -Starting the month of January, There She Goes will invite someone to be a Guest Designer. This person will then get to join the wonderfully talented DT for a month. Our very first TSG Guest Design Team member is Christi Thorsen!! I started seeing some of the beautiful cards that Christi has made using TSG stamps in the SCS gallery and got to know her through the TSG Paper Craft Planet group. She is so sweet and very talented and I can't wait for her to inspire you with her TSG creations! Stop by her blog and welcome her to the team :)

I will be keeping an eye out and looking through galleries and blogs to see your TSG cards and projects. If you would like to be considered for a Guest Designer spot, keep your TSG creations coming!

It is also time to start gearing up for the next release! On January first I will be releasing 3 new stamps sets :) Here is the schedule-

Sat. Dec. 27- Challenge Starts on my Blog and the Paper Craft Planet group.
*I know that all of you are probably still whirling from Christmas, so I am going to make this month's challenge an easy one for you. The challenge is to make anything but a Christmas card ;) For those of you that use your TSG stamps, you will be entered to win a new release stamp set of your choice! *Enter the challenge keyword TSG02 in your gallery uploads.

Sun. Dec. 28- I will showcase cards on my blog using the new set Welcome Home.

Mon. Dec. 29- Cards using the new set LOL Taglines.

Tues. Dec. 30- Cards using the new set Special Delivery.

Wed. Dec. 31- I will show all of the new sets in their entirety on my blog!

Thurs. Jan. 1- Happy New Year!! All new sets will be available for purchase at the There She Goes Store and I will also be announcing the winner of the challenge.

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Thank you so much sweetie! I am BEYOND excited to be the first guest designer for TSG. I love this company, the stamps, the DT...everything is amazing!!! I am also excited about the new releases!!! :)

Angela said...

Yay! Christi's stuff rocks and I can't wait to see what she comes up with! Congrats Christi!