Friday, December 26, 2008

Dollar Find Friday (Jessica-picture frame)

Happy Friday! I am sooo glad that I get a weekend to recover from Christmas :)

I don't have a complete tutorial for you today but I wanted to show you a few gifts that I made for our neighbors. I have this great picture that I took this summer of all of the neighborhood kids that I just love. Don't ask me how I got 6 kids all between the ages of 2-5 to sit in one place for longer than 10 seconds, but I did lol!

I got each of the frames from the Dollar Tree. Each frame was just plain black when I bought it. I wasn't sure how I was going to decorate them when I bought them but with all of the "stuff" that I have, I knew I would come up with something. I went looking for some vellum quote pages that I had but in the process found my white SU rub ons instead! Perfect! Boy am I glad that I horded those ;) After I was done putting on the rub ons, I added a little bling by gluing on some rhinestones.

Close up picture of frame


4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

These frames are gorgeous!! Awesome!!!

Nancy said...

Those frames are CUTE! Thank you for the idea! I love your blog!

Jessie/knightrone said...

No that is just cute!! what a great idea!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Great idea, will have to remember this one.