Monday, December 1, 2008

Winners and a great card :)

Sorry for the late post today, I had a super busy morning getting all of your orders ready to go! :)

First off the winner of this week's WIR is-
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:2
Timestamp: 2008-12-01 20:03:38 UTC

Comment #2-
Dell Richards said...
You & the DT continue to blow me away with your awesome creations!
Sunday, November 30, 2008

Congrats Dell! Let me know which one you would like and that will be sent out to you!

And also the winner of this months Featured Stamper is-

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:14
Timestamp: 2008-12-01 20:07:29 UTC

Order number #14 this month was- Penny Utley! Congrats Penny, I will be in contact with you soon ;)

I also wanted to share with you guys this awesome card made by Dawn Lusk who was the inspiration behind this stamp in the new set Crafty Taglines. Isn't it too funny? Thank you Dawn for sharing this with us!

Have a wonderful week everyone and happy stamping!


1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Congrats to all the winners and OMG am I loving that card!! LOL