Monday, December 22, 2008

DRS Designs Blog Challenge (Bling)

It's another challenge week over at the DRS Designs blog. This week the challenge is all about the bling. That could mean glitter, rhinestones, shimmer powder, what ever you think blings :) We would love for you to play along! If you upload your challenge to any online galleries, use the keyword drsc11 so that we can all see your lovely work!


I thought that since we've had so many snow days lately that it would only be appropriate that I make a snowflake themed card :) Sorry about the poor quality of the photo. It's hard to tell but the snow flakes were embossed with clear sparkle embossing powder and for some added bling, I added a few rhinestones under the sentiment. All images on this card are by DRS Designs.


And of course we can't forget about this week's WIR winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:6
Timestamp: 2008-12-22 18:16:02 UTC

Comment #6 is-

Anonymous said...
Wow another week over the moon I don't know how you lovely ladies do it. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas enjoy your time with family and friends. God bless you all.Debbie/Phx AZ
Sunday, December 21, 2008

Congrats Debbie! Let me know which card you would like and that will be sent out to you!


Thank you all for your birthday wishes to our Kayla. She had a wonderful birthday party that ended with all of us going sledding afterward. The kids had a blast but I'm not sure they had as much fun as the grown ups did lol! I also wanted to share a couple of pictures of all of the snow that we have had.

This is the view from my back deck. It looks like a beautiful winter wonderland :)

I took a picture of Matt's trailer so that you guys could see how much snow we have had in less than a week! Hopefully we won't get a big flood like last year when all of this melts!!

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Your card is gorgeous and wow look at that winter wonderland!!! I'm glad that Kayla had a good birthday! :)

Angel said...

such a soft and pretty card!! love it! and omword, look at all that snow! i didn't know you had doxies! i have one, too!

Kim P said...

I really like this card! The simple layout...the soft colors...even that touch of paper crimping! Great job!