Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Color combo congestion!

I woke up this morning feeling so congested and groggy. I guess the kids' cold has finally caught up to me! I usually don't ever get sick but today I am definitely feelin it. I need to snap out of it asap though because the little ones and I need to go out in about an hour and I need to have my wits about me to do that lol!

When I saw today's color challenge, I really wasn't going to participate. But after I checked out the gallery and saw all of the wonderful cards there, I had to give it a try. I'm not sure that this combo will make it into my "regulars" but it was fun to experiment!


Supplies: Stamps- Crafty Taglines (There She Goes). Paper- Riding hood red, taken with teal, baja breeze, whisper white. Ink- momento tuxedo black. Accessories- scallop punch, stardust gelly roll pen.

Stop by Silke's Blog and check out this super cute project she made using the new Burlap Bags that are available at There She Goes!

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I am so sorry to hear that you're sick. {{{GET WELL HUGS}}} Your card is so sweet! I'm hoping to play along later today. :)

Betty J Schaub said...

cute card! Feel bedda soon...

Jessie/knightrone said...

Hope you are feeling better soon girl..this card is super ctue!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Oh Jess I hope you feel better soon this is such an awful time of year to be sick.

I like your card for the challenge I guess some times we need to step out of our color comfort zone.

I got my second order yesterday once again you are as fast as lighting..lol. I hope to be able to make some projects with my new sets so I can get them into the gallery...we will see...he he.

Get better soon Jess and take good care of yourself.

Love You
Debbie/Phx AZ

Anonymous said...

Love this card, super cute - Jessica!!! Perfect layout to display this fun, fun Set!!!

Hope you'll feel better in no time!!! Hugs ~S~