Saturday, December 20, 2008

Inspiration

There is supposed to be a big storm coming in and we're going to be getting lots of snow. I am so thankful that the storm waited until the weekend to come so that Matt will be home with us :) The girls are going to have so much fun this weekend. We will get to do lots of sledding and snowman building and on Sunday my baby turns 3. When did that happen?? I still see her as my baby so thinking of her as 3 years old is going to take some getting used to....


I loved the Inspiration challenge on Splitcoast. Here is the image that I chose to use for my inspiration piece-












Here is my card. I used the Haiku DP by SU and the stamp set is the mini set Branches by There She Goes. This set is only $5 and now back in stock! (All of the other sets are also back in stock!!)



Supplies: Stamps- Branches (There She Goes). Paper- Haiku by SU, Always artichoke, really rust, very vanilla. Ink- momento tuxedo black, really rust, always artichoke. Accessories- Diamond glaze, nestibilities, paper crimper, brads, dimensionals, scallop corner punch, white gel pen.

I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Jess first of all thank you so much for the wonderful holiday card and the well wishes in it. I love the image you chose for this challenge and this set is perfect great job. It sounds like you all are going to have a wonderful weekend enjoying the snow and making memories.

I know what you mean about your baby growing up so fast. My baby is now 17 and will be graduating in May from High School. Where does the time go. Here's wishing your big little girl a very happy birthday and have fun celebrating.

Love Ya,
Debbie/Phx AZ

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! Happy birthday to your baby! My baby will be three in July and I am SO not ready. I saw todays inspiration piece and thought of the same set! LOL I'm hoping to get something done later today. Stay safe this weekend!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous Christmas card...you are awesome!! Love this card, it is perfect!!