Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Christmas cards

We have a Christmas party to go to today but before we leave I wanted to share these with you guys. So earlier this week I realised that it is almost the middle of December already and I still hadn't even thought about Christmas cards yet. So I browsed through my favorites in my SCS gallery and I came across this beauty by Angela. I knew that it would be perfect for my Christmas cards! So I buckled down and mass produced 30 of these in just one afternoon! Whew. Now I just need to address envies and get them out..... ;)

All of the images used on my card are by DRS Designs. They have such a wonderful collection of winter and Christmas stamps. If you haven't visited the before, you really should! They have great prices and if you buy just 5 stamps, you get a discount on any other stamps that you purchase! Everyone loves a deal this time of year :)

Angela's Card














Have a wonderful weekend everyone! We are supposed to start getting some snow today/tomorrow. I am so excited for it to really start looking like Christmas! Let's just hope that the river behaves and we don't get flooded.

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Man, you GO girl!! Wow!! I can barely make two cards a day let alone 30!! LOVE these layouts though-might have to CASE you! :)

Angela said...

Love it Jessica!

Anonymous said...

WOW - Jessic - this is a beautiful x-mas take on Angela's original card!!! Love it!!!

Have a great weekend and stay safe!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

You sure were on woman on a MISSION and the accomplishment was achieved! Awesome!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! What a fabulous collection.