Sunday, December 28, 2008

Are you ready?

For a little sneak peek?? I have two cards for you today using the new set Welcome Home which will be available on the There She Goes website on January first! I love the elegance of this set and the beautiful sentiments that come with it.

I used the main door frame and one (of 2) door styles and then colored it in using a blender pen with my SU inks. I then popped up the layer on dimensionals for a little added depth. I also colored the windows with my stardust gelly roll pen to give the windows some sparkle.
This next card is made using the shrub that comes in the Welcome Home set. I colored in the leaves/bush with blender pen and Mellow Moss ink and colored the rest with copic markers. I stamped the image again on a scrap paper and colored in another set of leaves/bush to add to the top with dimensionals. On the pot I used some Diamond Glaze to give it that ceramic look.

So what do you guys think so far? Make sure you come back tomorrow to see some cards that will make you giggle ;)


6 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

ACKKKKKK!!! You are KILLING me here!!! AWESOME stuff Jessica!!

Angela said...

Love, love, love it!!!

Stampin Cats said...

Love the cards. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Just might have to save that christmas money for your new releases.

Anonymous said...

WOW - Jessica - this is awesome!!!
Can't wait to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
That is such a beautiful stamp set.
I absolutely MUST buy it! can;t wait to see what else you are releasing!
-Michele

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!