Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Special Delivery

I loved seeing how excited you guys are about the LOL Taglines set! I can't wait to show you guys the full sets tomorrow, you're gonna love them!

Today I'm showing a couple of cards made with the new set Special Delivery. This set is so cute and I have had so much fun playing with it!

This first card has a lot of dimension to it. I love the depth to it! The letters were stamped on white CS and the rest of the images are colored with copic markers. I stamped the mailbox and grass a couple of times so that I could add more layers to the image. I love the sentiment and I think all of you stampers out there will too!

For this card, I decided to go simple. I made the cloud background (found here) and then stamped the image and colored it with copic markers. Who wouldn't love to get a mailbox full of cupcakes for their birthday???
Come back tomorrow so that I can finally show you the full sets!!

6 comments:

Stampin Cats said...

The samples are nothing like what I expected. Special Delivery I was thinking was a baby set. I am so excited to see the whole set.

Anonymous said...

I just love the mailbox! I am so loving all the extras that go with it. I can't wait to see all the new sets!

Joy said...

I totally love this one toooo! wow, there goes my spending freeze!

Christi Flores said...

Your samples are gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica - love all your sneak peeks!!! I finally received my Stamps too and joined you making a card for the *Special Delivery*!!!

Love this Set - it is soooo fun!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You are KILLIN me girl...SERIOUSLY!! I love this!!!