Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sketch challenge

So I'm not feeling any better in fact, I think I may be getting a little worse. It's ok though cause I never stay sick for more than a couple of days. So I should be better just in time to enjoy the weekend :)

As soon as I saw the sketch challenge posted on SCS, I couldn't wait to play! I picked up this new DP by Bo Bunny today and couldn't wait to cut into it. I've noticed that I'm drawn to a lot of Bo Bunny papers. They have such great designs!

For my card I used the set Friendship Flowers. (Which can be found Here)












Inside
Supplies: Stamps-Friendship Flowers (by There She Goes). Paper- Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Very vanilla, Bo Bunny DP. Ink- Momento tuxedo black. Accessories- copic markers, stardust gelly roll pen, scallop punch, circle punches, brads, dimensionals


6 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty, hope you feel better soon!!

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic Jessica!! I hope I get a chance to play today. :) I hope you get to feeling better soon. I hate to hear that you're sick. :(

Betty J Schaub said...

ooooooooo this is gorgeous!!!

Becky said...

This is so cute, I love the dp paper. I do hope you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

I love this card Jess the DP is beautiful. When I saw this sketch challenge I new right away that I was going to use the bee from Bug Me Anytime. I also ended up using the dots from Polka Dot Hello. I need to up load my card and then I will send it to you. Hope you feel better soon and TFS.

Your Friend
Debbie/Phx AZ

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous creation!! Love the layout!! TFS! :)