Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week in review (Jan. 26-Feb. 3) & FS challenge

Every Sunday on my blog I will be posting a week in review. I will take a picture of all the things that I have completed during the week. This week I will be doing a review from last Saturday until now. It's amazing to see all of the things finished in one place!






Also, here is my card for today's featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast. The wonderful stamper to be showcased today is Renee (prchvs). Here is the card in her gallery that I chose to case-
and here is my card. I changes, the colors used, stamp sets, and substituted the ribbon for photo corners.



Supplies: Stamps-Embrace Life, Best Blossoms, Natural Beauty. Ink- Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Black stazon. Paper- Ruby Red, River Rock, black, white. Accessories- Stardust Gelly Roll pen, rhinestone, dimentionals.

No comments: