Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The color challenge for this week is Basic black, river rock and Whisper white. Very simple and elegant colors.


Here is my card-

Supplies: Stamps- Fabulous flowers, Always, inkadinkado. Paper- Black, river rock, white. Ink- river rock, black. Accessories- Dimensionals, scallop scissors, paper crimper, paper piercer.


Monday's challenge was to use different patterns together on a card. I loved the look of the flowers that I did on the featured stamper card so I decided to case myself and make a similar card. I changed up the colors so that it was different than the first one though.




Supplies: Stamps- Beautiful blooms, mini backgrounds (unknown), TAC Be. Paper- Cool Caribbean, very vanilla, black. Ink- Cool Caribbean, black stazon. Accessories- Ribbon, scallop scissors.

7 comments:

Alicia Weiman said...

Great cards. You do very nice work. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Stampin!
Alicia Weiman
http://www.happystamp.blogspot.com/

cheryl (clee') said...

Both cards are lovely. The color challenge would have been hard, I thought, but your design makes it look classy.

jjcreations said...

I like what you've done with both of these challenges.
Joan

Charlene Austin said...

Both are just SO pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Both are gorgeous, but the black/river rock is FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Man Jess..once again you have been busy creating your masterpieces..wow these cards are awesome..tfs...Debbie/Tawanda.

Lastel said...

Beautiful cards , love them both !