Saturday, February 9, 2008

The inspiration challenge today was this bedding set. When I saw it I immediately though ruby red, river rock, and very vanilla. I started this card last night and just now finished it. It was one of those things where I knew what elements I wanted to use and the layout but I just couldn't get it to flow together. I finally had a breakthrough this morning and worked it out. I really like the way that it turned out and how it flows. It just goes to show that when you get stuck, keep trying until you get what you are trying to achieve!


Bedding set for inspiration challenge















My Card

Supplies: Stamps- Embrace Life, Natural Beauty, Canvas. Ink- Black stazon,
groovy guava, ruby red, River rock, Always artichoke. Paper- Ruby red, black, river rock, very vanilla, always artichoke. Accessories- rhinestones, stardust gelly roll pen, corner rounder, scallop punch, circle punch, scallop scissors.

Don't forget to check in tomorrow for my week in review picture!

No comments: