Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I hope that you all are having a wonderful day full of love! I was up until 1:30 in the morning getting all of my valentine stuff wrapped up. This is what our kitchen island looks like. Lots of mailboxes, cards, notebooks and of course CANDY!





Here is a close up of two of the valentine cards that I made. The one on the left is for my hubby and the other one is for my best friend lol!


******************************
I received a box in the mail from my wonderful cupid Keri! She is such a wonderful friend and I absolutely love everything she sent me. Thank you again Keri!!

***********************************
Last month I participated in http://www.iscrap.net/ 's first online crop. There were lots of great challenges and prizes too! I finished 16 scrapbook pages in a two day period and came in fourth place. This is a picture of the prize that I won! There is gorgeous paper, a chipboard album, chipboard letters by K&Co., embellishments and stickers. It was so much fun and I can't wait to play again next month!



********************************
And last but not least.... here is a sneak peak at tomorrow's Dollar Find Friday tutorial. Make sure to check back, it's a fun project!







1 comment:

Emily4Days said...

Who's the most talented girl on the streets? JESS-EEEE-KA, JESS-EEEE-KA!