Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I loved this week sketch challenge over on splitcost! It is a very simple layout with limitless possibilities!




Since Valentine's day is tomorrow I decided to do a heart card in pinks and ruby red.


Supplies: Stamps- So Very, michaels $1 stamps. Paper- Ruby red, Pretty in pink, black, white, DCWV. Ink- black stazon, ruby red, pretty in pink. Accessories- ribbon, scallop punch, gelly roll white gel pen, circle punch, rhinestones, stardust pen, stickles.
I also worked on a tutorial for this Friday's Dollar Find Friday! It's a very pretty and simple project that I think that you will love! I will have a sneak peak tomorrow as well as more V-day stuff that I'm working on.


1 comment:

KOstvig said...

very cute stuff Jess, such fun stuff today, cant wait to see the boxes tomorrow. Happy Valentines.