Saturday, February 16, 2008

Since my Cupid (Keri) already received the package that I sent her, I thought that I would share two of the things that I made. I found this gorgeous box at Michael's for $1 and just had to get it. There was also some matching ribbon that I picked up too. I just happened to have some paper that I thought would go really well with the theme of the box and made a matching card.









Inside the box I made a cardboard insert to raise the bottom up a bit and then covered that in the same patterned paper that I used on the card. I then decorated some nuggets using Papertrey's Limitless Labels and added rhinestones. I also added some cherry cordial kisses.







I have my stamp club this morning so tomorrow I will take pictures of the treats that I made for my stamping friends, the challenge I did for group as well as the card that we make today.
Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: