Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I know, I know..... you guys are totally getting sick of seeing these same flowers right??? Well.... I think that you are going to have to petition my husband to get me some new stamps! Embrace Life is the only stamp set that I have bought since September and I admit, I use it a little much lol!

This is one of those cards that designed itself. Of course it took it's own sweet time (literally a couple of hours!) but it's done. I have a crappy camera and the picture doesn't do this card justice. In real life it is so pretty! I made this for the color challenge which was to use, Real Red, Apricot Appeal and Ballet Blue. I chose to use the inks for the colors and water-colored the images. For the bottom layer of the flowers (you can barely see them peeking out) I stamped my flowers on Apricot Appeal card stock and then water-colored for extra dimension. And as always, I used Stardust gelly roll pen and rhinestones for extra bling.





Supplies: Stamps- Embrace Life and Natural Beauty. Ink- Real Red, Apricot
Appeal, Ballet Blue, Black Stazon. Paper- Black, white, Apricot Appeal.
Accessories- Dimensionals, stardust gelly roll pen, rhinestones.


Thank you for taking the time to take a peek at my blog!

2 comments:

Keri Brown said...

this is absolutely gorgeous.. all the work you put into it was well worth it... great job!!!

Jean said...

This is beautiful Jessica, one stamp set since September... I would be dying. :)