Monday, February 11, 2008

Lots of stuff!!

I was overwhelmed with those three comments that I got yesterday ;) ! The lucky winner was comment #2 by LittleSeaOtter. E-mail me your address and which card you would like and it will be on the way!

Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to check out my blog, you all rock!




*************************************
Here is a picture of my shelf. I have added new things to be altered as well as products that I will use. It has helped me so much putting things on this shelf and having to use them by a certain time. It's about time to use all my fun stuff!!








********************************************


This card was made for Faith's Spray and Smash technique. You can find the tutorial for it HERE. After I applied the technique to the paper, I stamped the flowers in versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.





Supplies: Stamps- Embrace Life, Natural Beauty. Ink- Versamark. Paper- True thyme, Chocolate chip, white. Accessories- Gold embossing powder, rhinestones, scallop scissors, hole punch.
**********************************
Yesterday's featured stamper was Sara Green. This is the card in her gallery that I chose to CASE. I thought that boatloads of love would be a perfect substitute.













Here is my card. I changed the stamps set used as well as not adding a bow or the brads on the top.


No comments: