Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sketch Challenge

Here is this weeks sketch challenge over on Splitcoast





I had another difficult time on this card even though I loved the sketch! I started it last night and just finished it a little bit ago. I think that it came out cute but maybe a little too busy??? Thanks for looking!



Supplies: Stamps- Jolies Fleurs by Lizzy Anne, TAC gift with purchase 2006. Ink- Black stazon. Paper- Taken with teal, black, white, TAC Genevieve. Accessories- Colored pencils, odorless mineral spirits, sewing machine, rhinestones, ribbon, dimensionals, stardust gelly roll pen

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

love that paper! and the stamps. I've been thinking about getting some myself.

Annette said...

I just love it! Genevieve is one of my alltime fave paper collections:) YUMMMMM...