Saturday, June 28, 2008

"wonder"ful day

The weather has been so beautiful the last few days and we have been enjoying it as much as possible. The girls were swimming in the neighbor's kiddie pool until seven last night! This fresh air has been so great for them. It sure is hard trying to get any house work done lately though since I have to watch the kiddos outside. I am not lying when I say that my entire bed is covered with a HUGE pile of laundry waiting to be folded. Oh well, I guess it will just have to wait until the next rainy day..... ;)

I wanted to share a card that I made last week. I love this sentiment from DRS Designs, so true lol! I colored the flowers using copic markers.



3 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

This card is gorgeous! Enjoy the weekend!

jjcreations said...

What a fantastic card. I love the flowers.....and I love the words, they are just SOOOOOOOO me. I had to laugh. Joan

Theresa Momber said...

I love the crisp white background. Beautiful card!