Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Isn't it funny...

...when you make a card that you really like and then just *have* to make more like it? Well that's what happened to me tonight. And since I haven't been stamping as much lately, I thought that I should go with it. Here is the first card that I made. First I colored my Tiers of Treats image with copic and prismacolor markers. Then I decided to make my own matching designer paper by stamping one of my mini backgrounds (lines) and then coloring them in with the same colors I used to color the main image. I love how they tie in together.

Supplies: Stamps- Tiers of treats, Cupcake sentiment from Inkadinkado, Mini stripe background (unknown) . Paper- White, black. Ink- Black stazon. Accessories- Copic markers, prismacolor markers, corner punch, dimensionals, scallop scissors

Here is the second card that I made-

Supplies: Stamps-Flower fence with birdhouses (DRS Designs) , TAC trendy greetings, Mini stripe background (unknown). Paper- White, black. Ink- Black stazon. Accessories- Copic markers, prismacolor markers, corner punch, scallop scissors, dimensionals.

And here is the card that I made for today's color challenge (soft sky *or bashful blue*, black, kraft *or creamy caramel*)-

Supplies: Stamps- Essence of love, Mini stripe background (unknown). Paper- White, Black. Ink-Black stazon, creamy caramel. Accessories- Copic markers, scallop scissors, corner punch, dimensionals.

7 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Just look at you go!

Anonymous said...

Wow! All 3 are fab! Love that mini stripe bg!
smiles, Deena

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess all three of the cards are wonderful. What a great job coloring and the bg stripe stamp is great to bring it all together. Nice job kiddo.

Debbie :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! I just found your blog...WOW! You are amazing and so creative. I love everything! You are such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.

Pam

Melzie said...

Love them all!! :) Top is my fave I think.. or maybe the bottom.. :)

Do you not normally do more than one card at a time? I always make 2 of everything, just in case, LOL!! Even layouts! Maybe I'm weird... ;)

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love all 3!!! The colors are so pretty!

Lorraine said...

gorgeous cards. love the images. One is nicer than the other.