Monday, June 9, 2008

And the winner is.....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2008-06-09 20:18:47 UTC





Comment #11- Stampin Cats email me your info and which card you would like and I will get that out to you asap!





*****************
Today's technique challenge over on splitcoast is to make a Surprise Pop Up card. I was getting a little confused on the directions but I think that I did all right. It's been a while since I've used these two sets so I thought that I would use them for today.
Supplies: Stamps-Embrace Life, Natural Beauty. Paper- Ginger Blossom DP, River rock, very vanilla, sahara sand. Ink- River rock, black stazon, ruby red, groovy guava. Accessories- corner punch, hole punch, ribbon, craft knife, stardust gelly roll pen, rhinestones.


4 comments:

Helen said...

VERY impressive! Love it!

Steph said...

Wow, this is just beautiful!

Swamp Tulip said...

Wow - very pretty. I love the unique-ness of this card. Great job.

Teresa

Abi Bundy said...

Great card, I'm going to have to have a go at this one. :)