Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cupcake enchiladas

And the winner is-
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2008-06-03 20:27:38 UTC

Amy! Email me your info and which card you would like and I will get it out to you!

**********************
It's been another busy couple of days and I didn't get yesterday's challenge finished until today! So needless to say, I don't think that I'll be able to work on today's color challenge lol. It was a repeat challenge anyways and I'm pretty sure that I did the last one. The girls started their Honey Bee lapbook yesterday and they loved it. Thank goodness! So far the older two have memorized the life cycle of a bee. We are waiting for the rest of our books to come from the library before we move on to the next step. I love lapbooking! It's so much fun! I think that I may start another blog dedicated to lapbooking and our homeschooling adventure too. Anyways, here is yesterday's challenge "The whole enchilada". It was to make a set of 3x3 cards, matching envies and a box to put them in.

Supplies: Stamps- Cupcakes by Inkadinkado. Paper- Certainly celery, Cameo coral, Soft sky, very vanilla. Ink- Certainly celery, Cameo coral, Soft sky, Black stazon. Accessories- Stickles, stardust gelly roll pen, rhinestones, ribbon, corner punch, scallop scissors


1 comment:

IH Girl said...

Beautiful work