Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm trying!

I tried to make a couple of cards today and I'm still not feeling the mojo. I like the elephant card but I'm not sure about the amazing one. Maybe it will grow on me lol.

Supplies: Stamps- Pretty amazing. Paper- River rock, groovy guava, soft sky, very vanilla. Ink- river rock, soft sky, groovy guava, always artichoke, ruby red, black stazon. Accessories- clear embossing powder, stardust gelly roll pen, corner punch, cloud template, make up sponge, rhinestones.


Supplies: Stamps- Whipper snapper (RAK image). Paper- Marigold morning, certainly celery, garden green, DP by Shabby Princess. Ink- none. Accessories- Copic and Prismacolor markers, ribbon, corner punch.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should send the one you don't like to me. I think it is so clean and pretty. TFS

Jill said...

I think the amazing one is beautiful. The elephant is really cute too. I know what you mean about the mojo. Mine was on vacation not too long ago.

kat said...

I LOVE them both! One is lovely and pensive, the other playful; how can a person go wrong? Your mojo is there, you just don't know it yet!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess I love both of the cards but I must say that the elephant one makes me giggle. Oh and don't worry your mojo will return it always does (even though I don't think you have lost it...your mojo that is..he he..Love Ya Debbie

Canne said...

That "amazing" card is gorgeous!

Mandy said...

Not feeling the MOJO? Girl, these cards ROCK!!

Rhonda Langley said...

I wish my cards looked this good when I have lost my mojo. I absolutely love the Amazing card. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!