Monday, June 16, 2008

Glimmer mist

Today's challenge over at splitcoast was to make a card using glimmer mist. I made a green glimmer mist and used it on my old olive panel before I cuttlebugged it and cut it in half. I'm still trying to keep it simple so that is why my card is a little plain lol!

Supplies: Stamps- Simple solitude. Paper- White, old olive, black. Ink-Black stazon. Accessories- SU markers in Ruby red, old olive and chocolate chip, corner punch, crop-o-dile, cuttle bug, brads, glimmer mist.



5 comments:

kat said...

It's definitely not plain; it's classy! Very striking......

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

You totally did this stamp set justice. Great card!

Bloggy Mama said...

oohhh I have this set. So inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess this is lovely, simple elegance love it.

Debbie

aileen said...

great layout...I love the image.