Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

No week in review post today, sorry folks! We stopped into a furniture store yesterday because we heard that they were having a really great sale. Of course we don't really need anything, we just wanted to take a peek. Yeah right lol! We ended up finding this huge, beautiful mahogany U shape desk that would be perfect in my craft room. And it was a steal! It normally sells for about $1200 and we got it for $300. Can you believe that?! So when we got home and I started to move stuff around to make room for the desk, I decided that I wanted to paint first. Well, of course I can't paint until Matt rewired the room and added more outlets (which he made desk height for me!). Then he needed to patch a couple of cracks in the dry wall. So today I get to finally paint the primer and hopefully that will dry quickly so that I can paint. I chose a beautiful cream color that we'll be using on the rest of the house. I'll make sure to post pictures when I finally get everything done.

I also wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband Matt. I could have never asked for a more wonderful and devoted husband/father. I love him oh so very much! We are so lucky to have such a happy family together!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: