Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm back in the game folks!

I think that I finally discovered what was causing my stamping block- I was trying too hard! After some uplifting words from my wonderful friend Debbie and some AWESOME news I found out today, I decided to give it another try tonight. I decided to go simple and started by coloring some flower images with my new copic and prismacolor markers. It all just seemed to come together after that. What do you think about these?



I hope that you all have a wonderful and fun weekend!


5 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you unplugged yourself LOL!! Great cards!!!

kat said...

Such crisp, cheery & happy cards! Thanks for sharing!

Tegan said...

WOWers!!!
love the stamps you have used, and the layout is so unique and stunning!
the colouring of the outlines is phenomenal-best i have seen EVER!
:) great work

Kristine said...

These are all just gorgeous Jessica!! :D LOVELY - all of them. Great flower images.

Anonymous said...

JESS!!! I knew you could do it..lol Just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz you always had the power...lol. I love, love, love these cards. The simple elegance of the layouts and you coloring is awesome. Those Copics are serving you well. Take care see ya soon.

Your Friend, Debbie