So here are the details-
* All of the stamps are made out of clear high quality photopolymer.
* You can preorder these sets at the special price from August 18-August 22 (Mon.-Fri.)
* The prices are $20 & $12 (Regular price for these sets will be $24 & $15)
* Shipping will only be $2.50 or free for orders over $50 (Regular will be $5.00 or free over $50) Same price for shipping to Canada!
* I can only take pay pal for the preorder (I am able to accept credit/debit cards through my pay pal business account)
* Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being "Preorder" Then let me know which set(s) you would like along with your full name, address, and phone number . I will then send you the total and payment info.
* I have received confirmation that I will receive my first shipment at the end of the month. I will send yours to you as soon as I have them!
Why am I doing a preorder? Simple. Since I am just starting out on this grand adventure, I will have a limited amount of inventory to start off with. I just want to make sure that everyone who wants a set can get it for sure!
Home is where the heart is ($12)
Here for you ($20)
Friendship Flowers ($20)
* Featured Designer*
As I have mentioned before, every month I will have a new featured designer. To pick this person, I will use a random number generator to pick from the number of customers that I have had through out that month. (1st-31st) That person will then get to work with me on designing their very own stamps set! Every person who pre orders, will also get their name into the September featured stamper drawing!
*Join me on this journey*
As a thank you to all of you that come along this journey with me, I will have a very special stamp set to give you that will not be for sale! To qualify for this free set, you just need to order 12 stamp sets between September 1st 2008- September 1st 2009. All pre orders will qualify for this also!
I am in the works of putting together a design team. I can tell you right now that I've got some amazingly talented people so far! I will post the list of my design team members on my blog as well as my website when everything is concrete. Be on the look out for that soon!